Friday, November 18, 2011

How Great Is Our God!

I love worship. I love the way that we can magnify the name of the Lord and remember His goodness and grace and we are encouraged through that. Right before I left for San Felipe I was so uneasy about the unknown. It was a Sunday morning and we were singing How Great Is Our God during worship at Urban Church and I remember the Holy Spirit surrounding me and God whispering to me "Oh Erin, you have yet to see How Great I Am." Since then I have been here in San Felipe. I have seen God answer prayers, and just do miraculous things in my life and in Sonshine. We now have everything that we need to open.
The very nice people from Social Services


 We have started the social service process. Which was such a difficult process to start because every appointment we made with them they didn't show up for. Then we just kind of said we will wait and pray and finish some other things and as soon as we let it go, the Social Service office called us and wanted to meet with us. I was panicked and trying to get everything together and my immigration papers are still in process and I was still awaiting my background check. The the Holy Spirit spoke to me and reminded me that He called this meeting and that the small things that I worry about are not going to mess up what God has put together. As hard as we tried to do things on our own. God has showed us time and time again that He is in control and He will be glorified in everything here at Sonshine.
This is after 5 hours of interviews. It went really well.  :)


Now there are more really cool stories of God's goodness and I think I am surrounded by moments of seeing the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord. During church here in San Felipe we were singing How Great Is Our God ( en espanol) and again the Holy Spirit spoke to me that as much as I have seen. I still have more to see of His goodness. I'm so excited to see His greatness and majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment