Monday, February 13, 2012

And Yet I Will Praise Him!

So we have this wall that we have to build that will cost $10,000 and we need to build it before we get Social Services approval. We also need Dorm Parents to come and help with the children when they come. This is a problem because the dorm parents has to be female, 25, Mexican, Christian, and not married and will to live at Sonshine Hacienda.  This is going to be a challenge as well. So we are up against challenges and slowly moving toward the goal. It is very hard on the staff right now and their are frustrations but I know that God will bring children to Sonshine in His own time. The funny thing about God is He is very interested in the process and He has been teaching me new things and showing me parts of myself that I never knew was there. Things are not happening the way I anticipated but yet I will praise the name of the Lord. God has been so good to me and to Sonshine. I think that when times are hard it is best to be thankful for what the Lord has done and to praise Him for who He is. Psalm 69:30  says I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. I want to make sure I am thanking Him for what He has done and magnifying His goodness above my frustrations. While I don't understand everything that is going on or what God is doing I know that Gods ways are higher than my ways and His thoughts are higher than my thoughts so I have to trust Him.


This the new playset that was put together last month

Add caption

                           


A view of the rock climbing area

The bedrooms made up with quilts that were donated


No comments:

Post a Comment